Friday, August 6, 2010

20% off!!

Hello darlings. Happy Friday! (: I am finally finished with the new stores layout.I am not using all of the products yet because I plan on saving them for the new Fall '10 line. Lots of good stuff coming! (: I've been doodling like crazy.

I did just wanna tell everyone that in honor of this new store opening, I am offering 20% off all items. Just enter the code "TIRES4" into the discount code located when you check out.

I'd also like to say that you DO NOT have to be a member to purchase anything AND you DO NOT need a Paypal account to pay.It will tell you on the right side when u click check out, (after it takes you to paypal) If you do not have an account that you can just use your credit card.

Paypal is 100& secure and I am paypal verified. (:


www.foreveryoursjewelry.com


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment