Saturday, August 7, 2010

The summer line needs to leave.

Hey kids. (: So I have a bit of a problem.I am getting rid of the Summer line in order to break the New Fall 10 line out. The Fall '10 line is coming along great.I am in love with every item I have made so far. (: I have over 10 new items and counting. So whats the problem?

I want most if not all the summer line GONE! I am proposing a giveaway. All you need to do is promote Forever Yours Jewelry in some way and send me the link and your name!

You can send this information here:
foreveryoursjewelry@hotmail.com

I will then contact you and tell you that your name has been entered.


On August 10th I will draw the name on cam. (:



What do I get if i win?

Any ONE item $20 and under from the summer line! (:

Start promoting loves! Contest ends August 10th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment